Truck Driver / Labourer
DStevens is looking for a Labourer / Truck Driver who is keen to join a growing team delivering built excellence across Gisborne. We are seeking candidates who have a broad range of skills and expertise. We will assist in your development and help grow your success as a member of our team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting, complex and challenging projects while assisting our construction teams by delivering materials and tools to site.
In return, we offer competitive remuneration, great employee benefits and the opportunity to make a difference and work with the best. The successful applicant must be eligible to work in New Zealand and will be required to undergo a full reference check.
We are an innovative team with a focus on built excellence. Our projects benefit from the close integration of construction, joinery and interiors. For over 62 years our teams have been engaged in a range of high-profile commercial, residential, education, health and retail projects throughout Gisborne.
This position is also open to unqualified persons who are interested in the construction industry or have experience in the building industry.
The ideal candidate will:
- hold a Heavy Truck (Class 4) NZ Drivers License (preferred but not essential);
- be a team player who can contribute to a vibrant and creative team culture;
- have excellent time management skills;
- have good communication skills and be able to manage multiple tasks;
- be able to think quickly and act with intuition; and
- have enthusiasm for the role.
Register your interest in joining our team by completing and submitting the form below.